WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Friday, November 26, 2010

Nude. (The color, not the verb)

Hello, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I haven't quite had mine yet...I'm having a delayed Thanksgiving this year, meaning I will be having my official Thanksgiving tomorrow with my family. I will be doing a whole blog update on that...but until then, today's blog post is about NUDE.

It's obvious that nude is a big color. From lipsticks, to nail polishes, but the first place I saw it was shoes. I'm really craving to get some. Imagine that, a human craving lipsticks, nail polishes, and shoes. Crazy isn't it? What really interests me about this is that I've never seen it before the past couple years. Is it coming back? I haven't heard about it in any other time period prior to our's...are we actually starting OUR OWN TREND AND NOT JUST BRINGING SOMETHING BACK?








Little shopping exclusive: Lady Gaga has her OWN nude lipstick available at MAC :)

xoxo
Emilea(Fashionista turned "Recessionista";))

No comments:

Post a Comment