WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry...

No blogs over the weekend! I'm sorry! But I did watch the amazing movie Julie and Julia. I loved it! It was about blogging and cooking of course, but I also loved the fashion. I loved the styles from Julia's time. The vintage was great, and seeing it in France was cool too! So my question today, is...what is considered vintage? To me, I think it's 20's, 30's, 40's. Anything with patches, or 70-ish...NOT VINTAGE! It was nearly 40 years ago. I mean, to me, it's just not! I don't get it when people call bell bottoms and patched pants vintage, because guess what people, it's just bad fashion sense! Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh, but still. Same with the 80's. It's just the 80's, not vintage. I get why some people would like the 80's style, but I'm not completely in love with it.

Tip of the day:

Turn long pants into cute capris by folding them up! Folding is so in right now! Pair it with some cute flats to show off, maybe a semi-baggy shirt,maybe a cute necklace, or earrings with hair pulled back, and you're good to go! Very spring!

Fashionista
--My Life Is A Fashion Show

No comments:

Post a Comment