WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Is White, Wrong?

Being it Labor Day, my blog is one of the biggest fashion "rules" out there. "Don't wear white after labor day." Now I have heard "Don't wear white shoes after Labor day," and tons of other versions of it. But is it right? I think not. After doing some research, I've found out some facts about this "fashion rule". It started in the 1950's and 60's, but since then, it hasn't been enforced as much. Infact, if you are to wear white after Labor day, you are considered a "fashion forward trendsetter"! Yay! So all you who love to wear white, have no fear, you are just a trendsetter! I'm not that big of a white fanatic, but, maybe it will warm up to me one day. So, enjoy wearing your white pants, shoes, shirts, coats, skirts, cardigans, and so on today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your life! :)

Tip of the day:
Don't always listen to those silly rules. If something applies to your style, and it doesn't disagree with my tips(LOL;)) then wear it! Although, get some friends and family opinions on your outfits if you are really in doubt about it. Happy Labor Day!

xoxo
Emilea(the "Fashionista")
--My Life Is A Fashion Show

More facts on the Labor Day White Rule: http://www.wisegeek.com/why-are-you-not-supposed-to-wear-white-after-labor-day.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment