WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

VMA's 2010


Today's blog is alll about fashion of the Video Music Awards on MTV. The first two fashionable people that pop into my mind is(I never thought I'd say this person but..." Miley Cyrus, and Katy Perry(she's not so much of a surprise, I like her :))I couldn't find a picture of the outfit Katy Perry was wearing while she was in the audience and accepting awards. It was a really cute nude and black dress, kind of riskaaaayyyy, but still adorable. Miley Cyrus's red carpet outfit was also surprisingly great....and age appropriate ;). Her shoes were also something to look at with the zipper, which is in style(especially back to school). Love! Love! Love! Back to school time has taken me on a whirlwind the past few weeks, so I didn't get too many blog posts in:( but I have some really awesome plans for some coming soon, so keep following!

No comments:

Post a Comment