WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tweet, Tweet....

So, I was researching about fashion in the 1800's for school, and I came across why white was so popular back then! If you wore white, it was a sign that you could afford to "soil it". I love those wierd theories we had back then. The styles of the dresses were empire waist dresses, which are obviously back in style. It's so wierd to see everything from the past coming back. O....and I'm on twitter! FOLLOW ME! www.twitter.com/FashionistaEm

Tip of the day:
after having acrylic nails for about a month, they are great and fun to have, especially if you are trying to grow out your nails, but if you don't have the cash for them, you can paint tips on yourself! It's super easy! Maybe I'll make a blog about it some day soon :)

xoxo
Emilea(the "fashionista") ;)
--My Life Is A Fashion show ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment