WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Products Haul

Only 4 days until Halloween starting tomorrow! If you are in need of some last minute ideas for costumes/make-up I have some money and time savers for you. I'm not going to list ideas for costumes necessarily, but if you need some places to get costumes/Halloween products, that is what this blog post is about.

Today I picked up some Halloween makeup kits at Fredmeyer for only $4.99. It was also buy one/get one half off("BOGOHO" or "BOGO") I got two because I'm helping with a Halloween event on Friday, and then obviously for Halloween on Sunday. I'm going as a glam-witch(how original ;) ) So I wanted things with rhinestones and sparkles. The kits I picked up are by "Fantasy Makers"(from the creators of "wet'n wild")Both kits come with fake eyelashes, nail polish, a two-color eyeshadow pallet, and lip stick. It really is a full kit and should be easy and fun to use!

I didn't know there was such a costume/character as "Vampire's Mistress" LOL


Up close of "Vampire's Mistress". Love the purple colors in it.


Up close of "Vamp Vixen" I think I'm going to use these eyelashes with the purple makeup from "Vampire's Mistress" :)


Hope this helps! I made my arty cardy! Just need to get pictures. I have personally been super busy this week with last minute Halloween stuff and school...

xoxo
Emilea "Fashionista" turned "Recessionista" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment