WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Friday, November 5, 2010

China Glaze Review/Houndstooth For Winter?

Finally doing my China Glaze order review. I ordered four polishes from SallyBeauty.com(Sally Beauty Supply)...

Everything that came...


Colors Left to Right:
In Awe of Amber, Liquid Leather, Spontaneous, Long Kiss


Not sure why, but they also sent me little bottles of "oil treatment" for my hair...I guess you put it in and it relieves friziness...haven't tried it yet, but I'll keep updated with it!


China Glaze is great! I'm so glad I bought it on sale though! It can be super pricey when it's the normal price. The second thing I wanted to talk about was some Winter trends...I'm going to put up a poll about what you think about Houndstooth. This morning I was watching "Watch What Happens Live" from Bravo(the channel with all the housewives LOL) and they were asking a fashion guru if they thought Houndstooth would come back. I mean, I love houndstooth, but personally, I kind of don't want it to come back. Maybe next winter season...I've just seen it so much! Personally, I would love to see a new pattern, maybe plaid, although we do have a lot of that too...So what do you think? Answer my poll! I'll put it right under my "About Me"!

xoxo
Emilea-"Fashionista" turned "Recessionista" ;)

P.S. WEAR RED TODAY TO HELP SUPPORT STOPPING TEEN SUICIDE. This post in memory of Brandon Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment