WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

About Me

Happy Veteran's day!
I know 5 people right now that I can think of that have fought/are fighting for our country and it's an honor to be able to say that. This last week(although it was only a 3-day school week) has been so busy. Last weekend my older sister called me up and asked me if I was interested in planning her baby shower. I had mentioned to her that I wanted to help if possible(she knows I'm obsessed with planning parties), thinking one of her friend's was going to as they have in the past. I never thought that I could plan it all myself! I am so excited and honored that she asked ME! One of her friends is helping me too, I've known her since I was a baby. I've always been the little sister, so it's really cool to be able to do something with my sister and her friend, like a bonding experience(LOL, how hallmark-moment of me) Actually, my sister and I are pretty good at planning things together. We have planned a tea party for my grandma, and I have helped a bit with my niece and nephew's parties. So, I've been getting ideas for that, and for the holidays! I thought it was crazy to be playing Holiday music last week, but this weekend, I officialy dub it Holiday season! SALE ALERT: Today and Tomorrow at Michaels Crafts(my favorite craft store) is having their Veteran's Day sale! Look online for a coupon for an additional 20% off your WHOLE purchase, SALE STUFF INCLUDED! Can't wait to head to that today! Truthfully, I only go there unless I have a coupen(coupon I say it funny LOL) So, that's whats going on in my life....

Thanks for the support!

xoxo
Emilea-"Fashionista" turned "Recessionista"

No comments:

Post a Comment