WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Rocker Chic

My favorite shopping times/days are when you don't expect to buy something, and then you do. It's a surpirse to yourself!


Yesterday, I had one of these days...


So, I had to go to Michael's Crafts to pick up, or try to pick up, some of those little plastic babies for baby showers. My sister's baby shower is in 2 weeks and I still need to get them! You would be surprised at how hard they are to find them. Anyhoo, right next to Michael's who didn't happen to have the plastic babies(they were out. I mean, what is this? "Baby shower season"?!) was TJ Maxx. My mom was actually the one who suggested that we go "just to look around" since we were there. The first thing I did was look at all the designer purses. I RARELY buy purses there or even at ROSS(TJ Maxx is just a more expensive version of ROSS, but sometimes they have better designers) even though they are "bargain" they are still expensive since they are designer. I was gushing over all the purses from Betsy Johnson, Christian Audigier, and GUESS when I found one from Kathy Van Zeeland. It had giant studs and I yelled "MOM! I NEED THIS BAG!", joking of course. I looked at the price tag and it said $20. ONSALE. Originally $49, which is still cheaper than the price at her store or website which was $90. I asked my mom if she would help pay half because let's face it. I'm broke right now. I'm a teenager with no job. She gave the idea that I could "use it as a book bag" and I was inlove. I wasn't even thinking that, but I thought that that was the perfect plan. I tried the backpack thing, and while I love my backpack, I want something new and more girly.







It's so "rocker chic".









The little booklet that came inside of it.





I love blissful moments that are full of fun surprises, especially when those moments include new handbags. I seriously would marry this bag. It's in style, it was onsale, and it's just plain out amazing.


xoxo

Emilea-"Fashionista" turned "Reccesionista" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment