WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

EOU-Emilea's Outfit's Uncensored 3/25-3/26

My niece and nephew came to stay the night on Friday (the 25th) so this EOU post is a little late, but that's OK....

Today's Outfit:
"Rustic White"

Top: Hollister

Jeans: Maurice's

I have been wanting to wear this shirt so much! I was a little worried considering it was COMPLETELY white, but I didn't end up with too many stains...I wanted to give it a comfy look so I wore my boyfriend style jeans. It reminds me of a rustic look almost.



Purple eye makeup :)

TODAY'S OUTFIT:

"DRESS UP THE JEANS"


Top: Maurice's

Jeans: Maurice's

I have also been wanting to wear this shirt. Originally, I was going to wear it with shorts but it was wayyyy toooo coooldddd! I paired it with these lighter wash jeans to give it a casual dress up feel. I love this top because you could dress it up or down given the right clothing.

My niece Maddie :)

She is too cute. Always making model faces :)

Both my kidlets :)

What else am I up to these days?

New Makeup Tutorial on YouTube for Adelle: http://www.youtube.com/fashionistaemilea

Twitter: http://twitter.com/fashionistaem

No comments:

Post a Comment