WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

EOU-Emilea's Outfit's Uncensored 3/24

TODAY'S OUTFIT:
"SUMMER MIXED WITH WINTER"

Black shorts: Forever 21

White Tank: ??

Leopard cardigan: Fashion Bug

I wanted to wear my new shorts from Forever 21, since it was so nice yesterday and I thought it would be warm enough to wear them. Of course I was completely wrong and it was windy, rainy, and freezing...but at least I had the cardy! I kind of put all the new spring trends in with the shorts, white, and using neutral colors.

I got this vintage bracelet from a boutique. Love it!

I filmed a makeup tutorial today and it should be up tomorrow. It's makeup inspired by Adelle, the singer, off her new album.

What else am I up to today:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fashionistaem

xoxo

Emilea

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks very cute Emilia:) I love that sweater! Fashion Bug seriously has some amazing deals!

    ReplyDelete