WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

EOU...really?

I feel soooo bad that I haven't been doing my EOU's that well. It's not that I don't want you all to see my outfits..it's just that for some reason it's been really hard to have time to sit on my computer and rearrange pictures for an hour. I think I'm going to postpone the whole "pictures every week" thing and just try doing this whenever I really like my outfit. I really hate that I have to do this...but I think I jumped into a commitment of doing them everyday WAY too fast. I didn't realize how much time it took up. I would just much rather spend my time doing more interesting posts for you all :) so...enough of JUST my everyday outfits for a while..OK? Thank you all for the support! XOXO EMILEA

No comments:

Post a Comment