WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Avon?

A few weeks ago my mother and I started selling avon as a "team" although she calls it my "puppy". I love their clothes, jewelry, everything....but I don't really use their makeup. I have before, and I liked it...but then I thought...why don't younger people use Avon? Everyone I see on YouTube and blogs don't use Avon. At least everyone I've seen doesn't. I wanted to know why. I'm not by any means trying to "sell my products" with this post, just discussing why people don't use it.
Avon does have a lot of pros, like:


  • It's all made in America

  • It's not tested on animals

  • They work with people that have sensitive skin
So why not? I think it's because people think it's for older people, but it's not. It's for any age, and it's inexpensive too. I don't know about anyone else, but I really don't like having to pay $50 for an eyeshadow palette, no matter how good it is. And even if you don't like the eye shadows Avon carries, they have tons of other products for lips and face too. After thinking about all this, I'm going to try Avon too. I'll be doing posts per campaign with avon to tell what special items or sales are going on that campaign. I don't want people to feel pressured or like I am a infomercial. I just want people to see how cool Avon is! But don't worry! I will be doing other posts and videos about things besides avon! If you want to look at the items from Avon, you can go to my store at: http://www.youravon.com/emileawitt . I can't wait for summer, and even before because school is actually slowing down somewhat so I have more time....kind of ;)


XOXO
EMILEA

No comments:

Post a Comment