WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crazy=Good?...


So I watched last night's episode of "Kell On Earth" and I noticed that sometimes crazy is good, and sometimes it's not. Like that one guy with the models in face masks, it was crazy, and so was the lingerie show, but instead of people hating it, it really got a lot of attention. I think it's good to take risks, but the one guy's designs were just not good. I think he took it to the next level of crazy, like the bad kind. But the crazy lingerie with spikes, it kind of had meaning. It's just one of my many questions about fashion, I mean, is risk taking always good? Was it just the designs that I really didn't favor myself? Or is risk taking a sometimes thing? Hmmmmmm.....

Tip of the Day:
Don't do glitzly hair pieces and big cocktail rings! Too. Much. Accesory! In some cases that is...other times...it looks ok. Trust me, you'll know...

Fashionista
--My Life Is A Fashion Show

No comments:

Post a Comment