WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sterotypes..


Things on my mind today:

PIERCINGS! OK, so sometimes people are stereotypical and look at others with piercings and suspect they are like criminals or something. I get that yeah, some people are, but not all! I also feel like people think that all oral piercings aren't ok, but nose and ears and bellybutton is. I mean, I'll admit, tongue piercings in my opinion, soooo not chic. I also don't like septum piercings. But that's just me. I feel like, and it's not just because I may be getting one, but that monroe piercings are ok on some people. I mean, do we judge by clothes too? We really should judge by personality, and clothes too maybe. Like if someone really nicely dressed had a monroe, versus someone with a bad reputation that dressed skankily or just grossly.You would think that the nicer dressed person wouldn't get judged, or would give having piercings a better name. So confusing! If you have an opionion, don't be shy. Leave a comment.

Tip of the day:
Don't feel like being dressed up, but don't wanna wear sweats? Buy a pair of boyfriend style jeans! They are comfy, yet not sweat pants! My fave. pair come from Old Navy. Check it out!

Fashionista
--Life Is My Fashion Show

No comments:

Post a Comment