WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PRIMETIME EMMY FASHION!


Hello!

Today's blog is going to be a quick blog about Primetime Emmy fashion(hint the title). The big color was dark navy blue/black. I don't believe in negative blogging, so I am not going to list any "worst dressed" celebrities, but I will list my best-dressed celeb. This year that is.....WANDA SYKES. Wanda Sykes is a comedian who has played in tons of movies including "Monster-In-Law". I loved now she chose the one-shoulder strap since she is a bit "busty". That is a great choice if you are bigger in that area. I also loved how her dress was bright, and went well with her figure!!!

Tip of the day:
You don't have to wear high-heals to be trendy!!! Flats can be trendy too!!! There are so many choices for flats today, so investing in a pair is a good idea. Beauty DOESN'T have to be pain....or atleast in your feet! ;)

xoxo
Emilea(The Fashionista)
--My Life Is A Fashion Show ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment