WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Arty Cardy Part 1....

So.....
I made an arty cardy...
sad thing is...after I did this, I got inspired and wanted to make a different one. This is about the first one I made and a little about one I am going to make this weekend!

The first one I made was made with things from "Dollar Tree". I used some fake flowers and a little wooden butterfly. I used a cardigan I use as a coverup for things like tank tops or dresses. It's one that doesn't go past the top of my torso. So like a half-cardy? ;) I also got some gems at the Dollar Tree. A whole package for a dollar! It was fantabulous! I didn't end up using the gems, but I'm sure I'll find something for them though!

After this, I was putting up some Halloween decorations and found these Christmas decorations from last year with disco balls on them...and I got inspired! I started taking them apart and decided to make antoher arty cardy with it. Stay tuned! I'm going shopping this weekend for a Halloween Costume and another cardy!








xoxo
Emilea(the "Fashionista")

No comments:

Post a Comment