WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Candy Corn Nails-HALLOWEEN NAIL TUTORIAL #1

Since we are well into October I wanted to do a Halloween-inspired nail tutorial. This is the first time I tried these nails, so bare with me....

1)Apply a top coat. Once again, I use "Beauty Secrets: Hardener"



2)Put a white coat all over your nail.







3)Next, apply another top coat. After the top coat dries, apply a thick line of orange, leaving room for white at the top, and some yellow at the bottom, like a candy corn!









4)Take a tooth pick and clean up around the edges.



5)Apply your yellow at the bottom(fill in the white strip at the bottom)





6)Let dry and then apply a top coat!



More nail tutorials to come! I made an "arty cardy" yesterday, and will post pictures soon! Thank you all for the support, still not sure what I'm going to be for Halloween, so comment!

xoxo
Emilea

No comments:

Post a Comment