WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Friday, October 1, 2010

My Converse Experience

So...
last weekend I bought my first pair of...wait for it...wait for it...CONVERSE!
Yes, I've never had a pair before. Sad, isn't it? My new little additions to my shoe family are gray with green lining. They have that double tongue thing with more designs. I got some for like half the price they normally are at ROSS. You know, the store that designers send their extras to? Yeah, $20!!! Which regularly they are like $40 ON SALE. Crazy. Tip about Converse: I'm pretty sure they run small. I have small feet but I was expecting to need a 6...and I got a 5. The first day they were fine, the second and third, my feet hurt really bad because I wasn't used to wearing them. They were basically trying to sculpt my feet. But...yesterday and today were my forth and fifth day and now they feel fine! So excited to get another pair!

xoxo
Emilea

No comments:

Post a Comment