WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ripped Jeans-Out or In?

I can remember the day, when the I bought my first pair of ripped jeans. It was in the begining of the school year of 2008. I couldn't wait to wear them, and when I did, I got TONS of compliments on them. I just gave them to a thrift store like 2 weeks ago. So, my question is, are they out? It seems the whole ripped jeans thing started in steps. First...the simple "Distressed jeans"...


Then...the even bigger "distressed jeans"...which is still popular today...


To the even more popular "looks like you got hijacked and stabbed in the pants look"...


Although the simple "distressed jeans" are still being worn, I feel that they are slowly dissappearing and the other two are bigger. No pun intended on the size of holes they have. ;) Not only are they going against school rules and policies about dress codes, but it's like..."WHY NOT JUST WEAR SHORTS?" This blog post is not to offend those who like and wear these jeans. I mean, I'm known to wear some too. But all the ones I wear have material under the holes, so the look is there, but my skin isn't. So, what do you think? Should they go away? Do you even wear them anymore? What's next? Ripped leggings? LOL :)

xoxo
Emilea

P.S. Ever notice that the less of jean there is, the more expensive? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment