WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Every Girl Deserves A Spa Day!

Yesterday, I went over to my friend Astraea's to have my hair dyed. I have wanted to put some color in it for sometime, and she L.O.V.E.'S dying people's hair. My hair was so dark I had to bleach it twice, once Wednesday night(my mom did it) and then Thursday and then I had to dye it Thursday also.


(Wednesday night)
...one more thing..MY NEW CAMERA CAME!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, last month, I won a printer through a raffle. My mom had just got a new printer, so we didn't need it. I was able to take it back and get a new camera...it didn't work for me, so I took that one back in exchange for the Canon FS300. It's a great camcorder!

So, I went to Astraea's house. We had some fun, dyed my hair, catwalked a little(made fun of models while trying to model ourselves to wierd music, it was Mary's idea ;) ), and had a spa day with Sierra(Astraea's little sister) and her friend. We did face masks, nails, makeup, the works....

Astraea

Astraea and I.

Sierra and I.

Sierra and I...apparently this is my "scary face". LOL

So, we had A LOT of fun. Although I do a lot of "vlogs" on my youtube channel about myself and personal experiences, I want to do some personal blog posts on here too...

This is how my hair turned out!


I love it! I was going for a more fuschia-y look, but I'm going to dye it some more.

Merry Christmas Eve! Happy Holidays!

xoxo
Emilea

P.S. a vlog and a blog post should be up about my Christmas soon next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment