WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OPI Nail Polish-Let's Discuss...


So, I've always wanted to buy OPI. The nail polish that, in my opinion, is like the Coach of nail polish. When I see it, it's normally like $7.50, of course do to it's popularity. Is it worth it? I've tried looking on eBay, but it is still pretty expensive...well, I've never wanted as much as NOW.

Yesterday, I found out that Katy Perry is coming out with her own nail polish through OPI! Off the articles I have read, they will be $9 per bottle! I know I sound crazy, but I actually am willing to pay that for a few. This is due to my love for Katy Perry. She was the first "real concert" I saw live.




Also due to how AWESOME the polishes look....


Starting left to right: "Last Friday Night", "Not Like the Movies", "The One that Got Away", "Teenage Dream", and "Black Shatter".

I've seen a video on these from OPI company, and I can't wait for them to come out in January. They aren't like the cheap polishes where you think it will be sparkly, and it isn't! It's legit bedazzle! The black shatter is also awesome! Once you put it on crackles...


She is not the only celebrity to do their own polsih...Justin Bieber just released his nail polish though Nicole by OPI available exclusively at Wal*Mart. It's geared more for teen girls, Justin Bieber fans, at a price of around $7.25 I "beliebe"...get it? Justin BiEBEr?

Anyhoo...

What makes OPI so great anyways? Is it that we want to "fit in"? Getting the "brand name"? I mean let's be honest. I LOVE the new Katy Perry colors, they aren't really like anything I've seen...but their other ones they have...how many times can they do a hot pink? Or a matte yellow? In my opinion, OPI is a freaking GENIUS. They make so much money...off nail polish. Until last year, I never realized how important nail polish was to people...it's a necesity to most! Get me in on that business...it's right up there with the hair industry, I'm sure.

xoxo
Emilea

No comments:

Post a Comment