WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Refresh. Reload. Reset. Renew.

As much as I love to make videos and use my voice. I love my blog 10x more. It's so much more organic. I feel like I can be more personal with you all and express my feelings. I am so excited it is a new year, and that I can celebrate it all with you. Writing is very theraputic for me, as it is for a lot of people. That is really wierd for a person like me, and it's something I need because I am always so excited and anxious and high strung all the time (in a good way) about life that I need some time to relax, and my blog is what I like to do! This is just kind of a late happy new year/can't wait for next year/thanks for reading my blog, blog post! I'm trying to figure out if I should only do "haul" videos, or videos and posts, or what! While trying to be myself and not really "go with the flow" of other gurus out there. It's so hard because I really want to be myself. Not just some clone. You know? But at the same time, I know I need to learn from others, and learning is really copying...it's learning and learning from their mistakes, and their genius ideas. Any feedback is welcome... :)
Anyhoo...
I really am excited for this year and I can't wait for new posts about trends and tips. I really do have a lot of ideas, it's just getting them on here. I miss my blog though and I miss you all! Thank you for not walking away from my blog!
xoxo
Emilea

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting...keep thinking, creating, discovering, and most of all being you. You are melding into your own niche, and you will find everything that works for you. Your readers are one of your best measurement tools, and also how you feel inside. Are you being completely true to yourself or are you trying to fit into something that doesn't feel comfortable. You will know. BLOG ON GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete