WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

People are on my roof :(

Hey everyone! I just wanted to kind of apologize for not doing more blog posts this past weekend. Normally I can get bigger ones done(like one I want to do that requires me taking pictures and such) on the weekends when I have the majority of my free time. I was VERY sick this past weekend. I don't even know what it was. I could barely move my neck, my throat hurt sooo bad, everything hurt. I was a little out of it. I am much better now, though! BUT, not very happy because our roof is being re-roofed. There's a lot of banging going on. This sounds weird, but when I'm in my bathroom I'm so afraid someone is like gonna fall through the roof and see me! Anyways....I'm going to try and do a "real" blog post soon! I'm not dead! ;)


xoxo
Emilea

No comments:

Post a Comment