WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day


I really have never hated Valentine's day. Even now that I'm a teenager. Some of my friends complained when it rolled around saying it was "single's awarness day". I've never really looked at it as a "couple's thing". I guess I'm just a kid at heart, because I still see it as giving presents to my friends and gettin' crafty!

I can't really remember a year where I haven't given out Valentines even after I went to middle school, where, I'm pretty sure is when they cut off the whole "make a mailbox for your Valentines" thing. I secretly want to be a high school teacher and make my students do the same thing. I think teens would enjoy it more than the little kids! Anyhoo...I made Valentines again this year. I don't think I've ever made ones with candy, but I wanted to this time. They are Spongebob Valetines with suckers and then these edible bracelet things. I had 48 Valentines in total. I gave one of each to some of my friends just because I had so many! Some people were like "Oh, but I didn't get you anything!" which kind of annoyed me, not that they cared, but because I didn't care or expect to get anything! LOL I gave them out for fun! :)

I did get some presents though :) I got Just Dance 2 for the Wii from my mom, a Fun Dip Valentine from my friend Amanda, some Hersey Kisses from my friend Astraea, and some other presents from my friends Ivy and Janessa.
First, the game. I love this game so much! I have been playing it everyday! I love all the 80's songs!


Next, the presents from Janessa and Ivy. A cute turtle/love bug. Isn't he cute? Or she?! Along with a cute sucker, some chocolates, and a cute card(last two not pictured).



Oh yeah, I got a new nephew from my bro, too. :)




Hoping my sister pops out her baby soon!



I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!



xoxo

Emilea







No comments:

Post a Comment