WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Birthday Spectacular+NEW BABY!


I haven't been blogging a lot lately, but I've had a lot going on! My birthday was coming up and I was planning that on top of things at school and my sister's pregnancy coming to an end! This post is going to be all about what I did for my birthday. I did 2 main things. One, going out to dinner with my family on my birthday February 24th, and then going to the Oregon Coast that weekend with two of my best friends.



We went to Red Robin the night of my birthday. My brother, sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, and mom were there! My birthday, day was pretty nice considering we had a snow day that day so there was no school!


I'm very short for my age. I also get told a lot that I look very young for my age too. I occasionally get kid's menus, so my brother-in-law(who loves to make fun of me) got me a kid's menu :)

My red velvet cake :) We went to two different stores looking for something that sounded yummy, and this was it! You could smell it through the container it came in!


So that weekend my friends and I went to the coast. We stayed in an apartment style hotel room with a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, powder room, and a nice ocean view. I wish I would've taken picture of it! While we were there we did what every tourist does. One of the things was the "aquarium village" near the Oregon Coast aquarium where they have tonsof statues you can take pictures with.

Sailin'

Ship BFF

Our dream man ;)

He had real hair!


We scared this poor octopus away because we were taking pictures!



We were so tired after our day of the aquarium, historical warf, and just walking around all day and taking pictures! We hadn't had lunch yet because we had a huge breakfast so we went to this place called flashbacks and had some late lunch/early dinner.


So, the story goes as told before, Amanda had never had a malt. She told us that once her mom completely talked her into getting one, but the place they were at had a broken malt machine. The next day, we were at breakfast and ordered one and they said they didn't make them anymore and that we had old menus, finally, later that afternoon/evening when we were at flashbacks she got one!


Yummy!



Doing our homework :( ....and Facebook ;) They aren't really cying :)



Amanda braided my hair! She a bunch of braids, braided them into three braids, then braided the three braids into one.



We saw this guy on our way in the first night we were at the coast on Friday, and immediately decided we needed a picture with him. We finally got one on our way out of the coast on Sunday.








It was so windy!

I had a great birthday and I'm so glad that I decided to do this instead of the whole "sweet 16" song and dance. I look forward to more times with my best friends like this. As my mom says "it's good bonding time" LOL. I did a vlog while I was there, and for my birthday dinner. They can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/fashionistaemilea

Just five days after my birthday, I got a late birthday present. A new...drum roll please....

NIECE!



My sister completely thought she was going to have a boy, but she was wrong. Both my dad and I had dreams that it was going to be a girl, but she thought it was a boy for sure. I think I secretly knew it was a girl all along. ;) She was born via C-Section on March 1st. The next day I went to go see my new niece, Avery, in the hospital.


She's already posing like me! This picture doesn't capture how much she looks like mine and my sister's side of the family, but she does. I know she's only a baby, but I feel like we are on the same wavelength or something. We were both born via C-section, both had a lot of hair when we were born, both are stubborn, both our middle names are names combined to make one, I just feel a weird connection to her. Not that I don't feel one to my other niece and nephews, too.


This is a picture of my niece Maddie and me. It was taken in the same hospital as the one above, same corner of the room, everything, just different baby. Isn't that weird? I love it!

I look forward to more fashiony blogs, since it's kinda been all about my life lately! I have a new makeup palette I'll be doing a review on soon, but make sure to check out my YouTube too for other things!

xoxo

Emilea

No comments:

Post a Comment