WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Loading...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

EOU-Emilea's Outfit's Uncensored 3/22-3/23

2 IN 1! IF YOU READ THIS POST, NOT ONLY DO YOU GET 1 EOU, YOU GET ANOTHER FOR FREEEEE! Ok, let's get serious. ;) On Tuesday, the 22nd, I went to my friend Astraea's house for a best friend movie day. Two other of our friends came too! After that, I went to get feather extensions in my hair at a local boutique that was doing them for $5!(Another post with more pictures and explanation to come) and then I went to Border's to get a few books...so I didn't have time to put my outfit up that day...so I'm tying it in with today's! Get ready for 2 FULL EOU'S!!!

Today's Outfit:
"Super Blue"

Why are my pictures blurry? No idea...anyhoo...

Top: Victoria's Secret

Necklace: Forever 21

Skinny Jeans: Old Navy

Makeup: Browns and golds from Kat Von D. palette and normal face routine.

I totally L.O.V.E. the shirt and necklace together!It's my new favorite combo! My whole outfit just turned "super blue"...but really girly too.


Close up of necklace.

TODAY'S OUTFIT:

"OLDIES BUT GOODIES"


Eyelet top: Sear's

Pink Tanktop: ???

Jeans: Ross

Makeup: All Naturalllll (I added some later in the day)

So I got this eyelet top from Sear's a LONG time ago...like at the beginning of the school year. When I got it home, I found it too tight. I forgot to take it back many a time and it's been sitting in my closet so I decided to dig it out and try it again and it fit better! WooHoo!

Dancing to "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga.

Candid up close.

New feather extensions!

What else am I up to on these days?

New YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/FashionistaEmilea?feature=mhum

Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/fashionistaem

xoxo

Emilea

No comments:

Post a Comment